Above Nav Container

Banner image Hanover High School pencil drawn front exterior of Hanover High School

Utility Container

Search Trigger (Container)

Button (Container)

Mobile Menu Trigger (container)

Off Canvas Navigation Container

Close Trigger (container)


Parent FAQ

This FAQ is meant for parents of current students and answers some of the more common questions. Search the Handbook to find additional information or use the search to look for key words.