New Student Registration
In order to facilitate a smooth transition to our high school and provide the best academic program for your child, we ask that you follow the procedure outlined here:
Update (2/26/19)! The 2019-2020 PreRegistration Form is now available! Please click here to access the form.
All records from the current school your child attends need to be sent to Hanover High School (attn: Stacey Smith, Registrar). If, you are enrolling for the next school year, your records need to be sent by the end of the school year.
Required records include:
- Immunization/Health Records
- Official Transcript from your school
- Grades in progress
- Former school course selections for current/upcoming year
- Attendance record
- Disciplinary record from your high school
- Test data including Diagnostic Test Results and Psycho-educational Reports
- SPED/504* records if applicable (include the name of your SPED/504 Coordinator)