New Student Registration
In order to facilitate a smooth transition to our high school and provide the best academic program for your child, we ask that you follow the procedure outlined here:
Click here for the Pre-Registration form to start the enrollment process in our school for the 2018-2019 school year.
All records from the current school your child attends need to be sent to Hanover High School (attn: Stacey Smith, Registrar). If, you are enrolling for the next school year, your records need to be sent by the end of the school year.
Required records include:
- Immunization/Health Records
- Official Transcript from your school
- Grades in progress
- Former school course selections for current/upcoming year
- Attendance record
- Disciplinary record from your high school
- Test data including Diagnostic Test Results and Psycho-educational Reports
- SPED/504* records if applicable (include the name of your SPED/504 Coordinator)