- Section I: General School Information
- Section II: School Governance
- Section III: Safety Protocol
- Section IV: Academic Policies and Procedures
- Section V: Student Policies and Responsibilities
Schedule-up is a school-based consequence that may be employed when a student violates unscheduled time or one of several rules stated in the Handbook. Schedule-up means that for a period of time the student loses the free choice of where to go during unscheduled time.
Usually, the student works out a schedule with the adult in charge. The schedule-up specifies the following:
- The student spends all unscheduled time in adult supervised work spaces;
- With the exception of a 30-minute lunch period, the student must ask an adult supervisor to initial the schedule form for each period, thereby confirming the student was in a previously designated space.
- The form must be turned in at the Main Office at the completion of the student’s school day and picked up at the beginning of the next school day.
- Failure to attend a required period, excessive lateness, or failure to turn in or pick up the schedule form may mean in-school suspension as the next level consequence.