Committee on Instruction
- Section I: General School Information
- Section II: School Governance
- Section III: Safety Protocol
- Section IV: Academic Policies and Procedures
- Section V: Student Policies and Responsibilities
Holding as its standards the school’s Expectations for Student Learning and Mission Statement, the Committee on Instruction (COI) is responsible for school-wide curricular issues that exceed the scope of individual departments and acts in an advisory capacity to the Principal.
The Committee on Instruction will:
- Provide leadership for the school’s instructional programming.
- Assess and review the school’s instructional programs on a planned, systematic basis and recommend appropriate changes based on that review.
- Approve all additions, deletions, and substantive changes of courses listed in the Program of Studies.
- Finalize annual budget proposal and make any further budget modifications as called for within the budget process.