1:1 Chromebook Initiative
Beginning in the 2017-2018 school year, all students at Hanover HS will be provided a Chromebook for use in their classes. It is the school's belief that both students and staff will benefit from a common learning platform. Below are some of the commonly asked questions regarding our 1:1 Chromebook Initiative.
- What is a Chromebook?
- When do students get their Chromebook?
- Do students have to use a Chromebook?
- Can students take their Chromebook home?
- What if a Chromebook is damaged?
- When do students have to pay for damage?
- Is student activity monitored?
- What if a student forgets their Chromebook?
- I forgot to charge my Chromebook, what can I do?
- What do I do if I have lost my Chromebook?
- How do I request a Chrome app or extension?
- How do I work with my docs offline?