Above Nav Container

Banner image Hanover High School pencil drawn front exterior of Hanover High School

Utility Container

Search Trigger (Container)

Button (Container)

Mobile Menu Trigger (container)

Off Canvas Navigation Container

Close Trigger (container)


Work Permits

Students under 16 years of age who want to work at a money-earning job in NH must have a work permit. To obtain a work permit, a student should:

1. Have a definite job offer.

2. Be passing in all courses.

3. Be able to present an official form of identification such as a birth certificate, driver's license or form of identification with a birth date.

4. Request the work permit from the school receptionist at the Main Office during regular work hours.