Accidental Destruction of Property Resulting from Immature Behavior
1. A schedule-up of a type and length to be determined by the administration according to the nature of the offense.
2. The student will pay all direct costs to the school district associated with replacement and repair of the damage.
Deliberate Destruction of Property
1. An immediate suspension of up to 3 days and upon return, a schedule-up to last up to the remainder of the school year.
2. The student will pay all direct costs to the school district associated with replacement and repair of the damage. In addition, the student will undertake a work program as directed by the administration.
Defacing School Assessments
If a student defaces a school assessment, it will be at the administration’s discretion to decide a punishment of a 5-day schedule up to a 2-day suspension.
1. Suspension of up to 3 days.
2. Schedule-up to last a minimum of 15 school days.
3. The information may be reported to the Hanover Police Department for disposition based on the nature of the incident and the dollar value of the theft.