Hanover High School uses MealTime Online so you to make credit card deposits into your student's cafeteria account or view your student's purchase history via the internet. Before you proceed, you will need to get your student’s account number. To get this number please email Scott Bunzey.
Please note that online deposits are processed overnight and will be automatically reflected in your student’s account the following morning. at that Deposits made after 2:00 a.m. will be processed the following night.
- Go directly to: www.mymealtime.com
- First Time Users of MealTime Online:
- Create a MealTime Online profile. Click on the "Create new profile" link and enter a Username and Password that you will use to login to MealTime Online. The Username and Password must be at least 6 characters. For example, Username: jsmith Password: pty845.
- Add your student. Login to your MealTime Online account (using the Username and Password that you created in Step 1), click on “Meal Account Deposits” then click the "Add New Student" link and add your student by entering their first name and student ID number. The Student I.D. number is a different number than the one the students use in the cafeteria, you will need to contact your food service director for assistance.
- To make a Deposit, click on the "Make Deposit" link to make a deposit into a school account.
- Click on the "View Details" link next to your student's name to view their cafeteria account balance and purchase history.
This Week's Menu